Webinar: Occupancy & Profitability Series: 2021 Forecast Report in Focus
Argentum’s fourth annual report on the impact of workforce, food, and utilities trends is designed to help providers and industry partners better plan how to manage senior living’s three biggest cost drivers. Thank you to our sponsors Gordon Food Service and PharMerica for their support of the 2021 Forecast Report.
Attendees will hear:
- Key economic indicators derived from U.S. federal government sources and projections and analysis through proprietary models
U.S., state, and regional economic indicators
- Expert analysis in the areas of labor, food, and utilities costs on what the data means for your company
- Results from a voluntary survey of Certified Directors of Assisted Living who revealed their perspectives, outlook, and concerns
NOTE: Upon purchase you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar. You will be asked to enter your name and email address to proceed.
Webinar: Occupancy & Profitability Series: Digital Marketing Primer
Whether you’re a veteran sales professional, a data wizard, or new to marketing, the world of digital marketing moves so quickly that developing an overall strategy can be daunting. This webinar is designed to get you ahead, with a foundation you can expand on as you implement your plans and start logging results. You’ll learn approaches that you can tailor to the needs of your community, provider, and region.
We’ll cover the basic building blocks of digital marketing:
- Setting priorities and using the right channels—digital, social, and more
- Optimizing your content: best practices now for greater efficiency and effectiveness
- Harnessing organic traffic: How to get it and harness it to drive conversion
- Jodie Roberts, Director of Marketing, Senior Services of America, LLC
- Michelle Shinn, Corporate Director of Marketing, MBK Senior Living
- Christy Van Der Westhuizen, VP of Sales and Marketing, MBK Senior Living
Webinar: Occupancy & Profitability Series: KPIs in Sales: Using Numbers to Tell a Story
Decisions should be based on data. But often, we’re not using the data as effectively as we could. Without understanding the reasoning and rationale behind a KPI, you can struggle to use this information to effectively coach your sales teams. Learning to understand, develop, and talk about KPIs can impact coaching success and improve sales results.
• There is no good or bad KPIs—there are only opportunities for improvement, just an opportunity for improvement
• KPIs should be built to measure what matters to you
• Coaching tactics based on KPIs keep teams focused on sales, not on numbers
- Brandon Christiansen, Marketing Strategist and Certified Sales Scientist, Primrose Retirement Communities
- Jessi Weldon, MBA, Director of Sales & Marketing, Primrose Retirement Communities