Webinar: Workforce Development Series: Learning Forward: The Intersection Between Education and Work
As we move forward from pandemic toward endemic, the sector’s need for an ongoing pipeline of qualified living leaders has never been greater. Many senior living communities are reviewing and evaluating impactful pathways and partnerships to ramp up career development initiatives that can support recruitment and retention of industry personnel. During this webinar, you’ll hear directly from experts about leading best practices and strategies to effectively recruit and retain top talent.
Attend this webinar and:
• Hear how the apprenticeship training model translates into an effective strategy to recruit, develop, and retain senior living professionals
• Identify opportunities for supporting higher education-based workforce development solutions.
• Come away with recommended next steps and resources to launch training programs within their organizations.
- Steven Chies, President, North Cities Health Care, Inc.
- Shari Franey, Chief Operating Officer, Hamilton-Ryker
- John Schulte, Vice President, Quality Improvement, Argentum
- Nancy Swanger, Founding Director, Granger Cobb Institute for Senior Living
- Moderator: Ashante Abubakar, Vice President, Workforce Development, Argentum