Member Webinar COVID-19: Provider Relief Fund: Reporting, Payments, and Redeterminations
The next reporting deadline for the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) is March 31. Providers who received payments exceeding $10,000 in the aggregate between July 2020 and December 2020 must comply with the reporting requirements set forth by the Health Resources & Services Administration. This webinar session, presented by Alex Somodevilla from Argentum’s outside counsel, Foley Hoag LLP, will review the reporting requirements for Period 2, in addition to updates on Phase 4 payments, the redetermination process, and other important updates.
- Alex Somodevilla, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
Member Webinar COVID-19: Staffing Solutions - April 20, 2020
Member Webinar on COVID-19: Staffing Solutions
Millions of hardworking Americans are facing furloughs and layoffs. Meanwhile, senior living providers report increased staffing demand, in some cases hiring more dining staff, security, and utility workers—while they also factor in self-quarantines and other limits to their existing workforce.
We all know the problem. This members-only webinar will focus on solutions. You will learn how to reach hospitality, retail, restaurant, and other laid-off workers, through the public workforce system and Senior Living FastMatch, Argentum’s online recruiting resource. You’ll also hear from senior living owners and operators that have used unique approaches to recruit and onboard workers during this crisis.
Attendees will hear:
* A critical update on recent workforce regulatory measures enacted to provide support to America’s workforce
* Partnering with other industries during furloughs, slowdowns
* Training solutions for non-caregiver staff who are not busy, such as drivers, etc.
* Childcare solutions for workers
* Staffing solutions for lockdowns and mandatory stays