Argentum offers its members a wide variety of publications and resources. If your company is a member, log-in or create an account. To become a member and gain access these valuable resources visit argentum.org/membership.
Decisions should be based on data. But often, we’re not using the data as effectively as we could. Without understanding the reasoning and rationale behind a KPI, you can struggle to use this information to effectively coach your sales teams. Learning to understand, develop, and talk about KPIs can impact coaching success and improve sales results.
• There is no good or bad KPIs—there are only opportunities for improvement, just an opportunity for improvement
• KPIs should be built to measure what matters to you
• Coaching tactics based on KPIs keep teams focused on sales, not on numbers
- Brandon Christiansen, Marketing Strategist and Certified Sales Scientist, Primrose Retirement Communities
- Jessi Weldon, MBA, Director of Sales & Marketing, Primrose Retirement Communities
Price (Non Members): $95.00
Contact us for Member pricing
The next reporting deadline for the Provider Relief Fund (PRF) is March 31. Providers who received payments exceeding $10,000 in the aggregate between July 2020 and December 2020 must comply with the reporting requirements set forth by the Health Resources & Services Administration. This webinar session, presented by Alex Somodevilla from Argentum’s outside counsel, Foley Hoag LLP, will review the reporting requirements for Period 2, in addition to updates on Phase 4 payments, the redetermination process, and other important updates.
- Alex Somodevilla, Associate, Foley Hoag LLP
Price (Default): $0.00
Add to Cart
Portrait of the Senior Living Resident
The number of residents needing help walking more than doubled in four years. About half of residents don’t drive after dark. These are a few of the resident insights you’ll find in this issue of Argentum Quarterly, which includes:
• Industry-specific data from Activated Insights addressing what residents and families want and need
• Perspectives from provider and marketing leaders
• Demographic data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Census Bureau
Price (Default): $350.00
Our customer base is changing. Business practices are evolving. What’s ahead in culinary, and how can senior living best prepare? Experienced leaders share their visions for achieving a healthy, supported, and resident-attracting dining program in this concise survey. They’ll cover wellness, global flavors, sustainability, workforce, and other essentials they see shaping dining in the days and years ahead.
• Future trends in Dining and how to adapt.
• How to attract residents with Dining options that incorporate wellness and diversity.
• How to empower a workforce to achieve new and evolving business practices.
- Amy Robinson, National Director of Culinary Services, Solstice Senior Living & Integral Senior Living
- Rod Healea, National Director of Culinary Services, Sinceri Senior Living
Your ability to prevent, detect and manage risk related to falls is critical to successful senior living community management. In this webinar, you’ll learn about clinical risk management, claim findings and claims reduction methods. Gather strategic insights, best practices and innovative solutions to help you develop communication resolution programs and ensure patient transparency to reduce claim severity. You’ll also learn about technological solutions to help you detect falls and potential falls within your community as well as techniques to prevent falls at the resident level.
- Dr. Alison Cohen, Senior Director of Quality Assurance and Professional Development, FOX Rehabilitation
- Rhonda DeMeno, Director Clinical Risk Services-Senior Living Center of Excellence, WTW
- Marc McGrann, Director of Business Development, Vayyar Care
Price (Non Members): $0.00
Mentorship has been key for the career growth of many women in the C-suite. It’s important to find a quality mentor and be a mentor to those who need guidance. How do you find a mentor, or even realize that you need one? This month, Collette Gray, President and Chief Executive Officer of Integral Senior Living and Solstice Senior Living, will share her mentorship story.
Come learn about choosing a path of purpose and impact throughout your career and the steps and process to start your own company, complete with the excitement and real challenges of creating something from scratch. Sarah has founded 2 “Social Impact Companies” including Connected Living and created the business plan for National Service in the White House – AmeriCorps from which 1 million youth have served the country.
As we move forward from pandemic toward endemic, the sector’s need for an ongoing pipeline of qualified living leaders has never been greater. Many senior living communities are reviewing and evaluating impactful pathways and partnerships to ramp up career development initiatives that can support recruitment and retention of industry personnel. During this webinar, you’ll hear directly from experts about leading best practices and strategies to effectively recruit and retain top talent.
Attend this webinar and:
• Hear how the apprenticeship training model translates into an effective strategy to recruit, develop, and retain senior living professionals
• Identify opportunities for supporting higher education-based workforce development solutions.
• Come away with recommended next steps and resources to launch training programs within their organizations.
- Steven Chies, President, North Cities Health Care, Inc.
- Shari Franey, Chief Operating Officer, Hamilton-Ryker
- John Schulte, Vice President, Quality Improvement, Argentum
- Nancy Swanger, Founding Director, Granger Cobb Institute for Senior Living
- Moderator: Ashante Abubakar, Vice President, Workforce Development, Argentum
This Argentum webinar will review the requirements for the Provider Relief Fund Reporting Period 3. All providers that received one or more PRF payment(s) exceeding $10,000, in the aggregate, from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 must report on their use of funds during this reporting period. Providers that don’t submit a completed report by the deadline will be subject to enforcement actions.
This session, presented by Alex Somodevilla from Argentum’s outside counsel, Foley Hoag LLP, will review the requirements for Reporting Period 3 and compliance considerations for providers.
Success stories and increases in occupancy happen more often than we might think, even in this environment. Hear the stories from those who saw occupancy and satisfaction grow through attention to factors including business models, marketing, clinical improvement, communication, culture, and more.
Julie Podewitz, Founder & CEO, Grow Your Occupancy
Stephanie Signore, Executive VP of Sales, Marketing & Communications, HDG
Julie Flaig Smith, Corporate Director of Sales, Ebenezer