December 2, 2021
NEW TOPIC! Employee Retention Credit (ERC) and What You Should Be Doing Now to Access its Resources
Extended until December 31, 2021, the ERC allows businesses impacted by COVID-19 to receive a Federal payroll tax credit in the form of a cash refund or a deduction and is worth up to $33,000 per employee. This segment will share the latest information surrounding the ERC and how members can take advantage of this program.
• Learn why momentum is building for companies to take the ERC right now with Delta variant and supply shortages increasing.
• Please note, the ERC is different than the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program). If you participated in PPP, you are still eligible for the ERC.
Doug Hartshorne, Tax Incentive Consultant, Synergi Partners
Chad Witcher, Partner / Principal, Synergi Partners
Jeff Walker, Senior Vice President of Sales, Synergi Partners
Evan M Migdail is Senior Partner at DLA Piper LLP US
Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
December 6, 2021 -
December 8, 2021
The Senior Living Leadership Summit is an executive level program designed for corporate leadership of senior living owner/operator and capital providers, specifically VP titles and above.
Who Should Attend?
Owner/operator and capital provider executives in senior living with the following titles:
CEO, COO, CFO, CIO, CHRO, CMO, Executive Vice President, Senior Vice President, Vice President
Senior Living Leadership Summit Welcome Reception (December 6)
Senior Living Leadership Summit and associated F&B events (December 7-8)
Please note the Summit registration does not include member-only invitation meetings the evening of December 5 and morning of December 6. Such invitations will be sent separate and will require separate RSVP.
Location: The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island, FL
A reservation link with special event room rates will be sent after registration is confirmed.
January 12, 2022
Over the last year, many organizations have made new or renewed commitments to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Whether your organization has just begun a journey or wants to ignite a renewed commitment, the question remains – where do you start? Join this interactive panel to hear about the latest research, spark actionable ideas, and learn about resources and tools to support your organization’s DE&I strategy. During this panel discussion, you will:
- Learn about the importance and value of building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- Learn about the importance of leveraging data to build your DE&I strategy by first examining industry trends to help HR executives examine their own culture, practices, policies, and opportunities to build an intentional DE&I strategy
- Learn about best DE&I practices from top Fortune 100 companies along with healthcare and hospitality sectors
- Learn about critical elements of a DE&I plan
- Learn about organizations, resources, and tools to get you started on your DE&I strategy journey
- Judy Whitcomb, SVP, Organizational Strategy and Effectiveness, Vi Living (Moderator)
- Pamay Bassey, Chief Learning and Diversity Officer, Kraft Heinz
- Bob Lockett, Chief Diversity and Talent Officer, ADP
- Akerah Mackey, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Specialist, Vi Senior Living
- Sheena Singh, Senior Vice-President, Healthcare Practice, Aon
February 2, 2022
The last year taught those of us in senior living a great deal—but one of the most important was discovering new truths in our mission and purpose. What kept us going—and what will fuel our efforts into what looks like a challenging future in the workforce? This panel frankly discusses the “why” of leadership in the unique environment of senior living. Those who have lived it look at the foundational principles of leadership, what emerged as important in the crisis, and what it means to take care of oneself and others.
- Steve McDonald, COO, ThriveWell Tech